Data on our website
Prestop pays the utmost attention to the reliability and topicality of the data on its website. However, Prestop can not be held responsible for any incomplete or incorrect information found on this website. Use of any information obtained through this website is at the user's own risk.
Prestop is not liable for damage as a result of incomplete or incorrect information, nor for damage resulting from problems caused by the dissemination of information via the internet. Prestop is also not liable for malfunctions, interruptions, errors or delays that occur when providing information or services.
Prestop also accepts no liability for any damage suffered as a result of the use of data, advice or ideas provided by or on behalf of Prestop via this website.
Hyperlinks on and to our website
This website contains (hyper) links to websites of other organizations and institutions. In addition, links to this website are made from other websites. Prestop does not accept any liability for the content of these (linked) websites. Such (hyper) links are only included for your information and convenience, which does not mean that products or services offered on or via these websites are recommended by Prestop. The use of a hyperlink is entirely at your own risk.
Without prior written permission from Prestop it is not allowed to place links to our website.
Information on website and news
If information included on the website is also provided in writing, the written version will be decisive in case of textual differences. Prestop does not guarantee that e-mails or other electronic messages sent to it will be received and processed on time and accepts no liability for consequences of not receiving or processing them too late.
Prestop respects your privacy and does everything it can to protect your personal data. Prestop believes it is important that its services are transparent, personal and reliable. We are therefore constantly looking for ways to improve our services and tailor them as much as possible to your personal wishes and needs. We process your personal data carefully and safely. Furthermore, we only process your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: AVG). The privacy statement may change if new developments give cause for this. You can always find the latest privacy statement on our website. This privacy statement was last changed on October 11, 2017.
The privacy statement applies to all data that we collect and process (potential) customers and users of our websites, apps and other services.
Data we collect:
We collect data in the following ways:
- Data you provide us. - Information we receive based on the use of our services and products.
What data do we process and with which goals?
If you visit a website or app of us:
- You can fill in an online application form and post a comment / question. We process your data so that we can assess your application and contact you regarding your request. We process data such as your name, e-mail address and telephone number.
If you enter into an agreement with us:
- we process your data for the purpose of executing our agreement, we process your data so that we can offer a service and for our administration. Data that we can process are the name and address, name, e-mail address, telephone number, gender.
- we process your data to send invoices and to administer payments. The goal is to invoice and carry out our administration. For this purpose we process the name and address details, payment details, billing information, contact details and other details in our customer administration.
- we would like to contact you and we will gladly maintain it. We would like to offer a good service. To answer possible questions, for internal management, to handle complaints / disputes, we process your name and contact details.
- you can receive a newsletter or offer from us to serve you (promotional and marketing purposes) with your permission. We use your data for the purpose of being able to contact you by post, e-mail or telephone. We can also approach you on social media platforms. You can unsubscribe via the link at the bottom of the e-mail or you can make your unsubscribe by letter or telephone. We process your contact details such as your e-mail address, name and address details and possibly your gender (to personalize the e-mails) to send you the newsletter or offer (such as your e-mail address).
- wanneer u voor uw werk contact met ons heeft, kunnen wij uw persoonsgegevens verwerken. Bijvoorbeeld om vast te kunnen stellen of u uw bedrijf mag vertegenwoordigen. - if you have contact with us for your work, we can process your personal data. For example, to determine whether you can represent your company.
Communication via social media:
We are active on social media such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, Google+, Instagram and LinkedIn. If you contact us via social media, we process your data for the following purposes: to contact you, to answer the questions you ask via social media, if you participate in an action, to take the action and to inform you about the follow-up and results, or to hear your opinion. We process your contact details such as your (user) name (social ID), address, e-mail address.
For the development and improvement of our products and services:
- in order to be of good service to you, we are constantly working on the development and improvement of our products and services. In some cases we process personal data for this. For example, if you ask a question about a product.
- to analyze, maintain, optimize and secure our (mobile) websites, apps and associated technologies and to prevent fraud. For this we can process personal data or monitor via the system.
- no more personal data than necessary are collected for the purposes mentioned above. If the data is not stored for those purposes, we can still keep the data for archival purposes.
If we use your personal data for purposes other than those mentioned above, we will ask you for your permission in advance. The processing of personnel data takes place in accordance with the AVG. Personal data will only be processed if:
- you have granted permission for the processing;
- the data processing is necessary for the execution of our agreement to which you are a party, or for the taking of pre-contractual measures in response to a request from you and which are necessary for the conclusion of an agreement;
- the data processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
- the data processing is necessary to protect a vital interest of you;
- the processing of data is necessary to represent the legitimate interest of us or of a third party to whom the data are transmitted, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, in particular the right to privacy, prevails.
In principle, we keep your personal data as long as necessary for the abovementioned purposes, or to comply with statutory (storage) obligations.
Prestop shall take appropriate adequate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data against loss or unlawful use. Consider (standard) appropriate security levels, an information security policy, training of our employees, secure servers and physical security of the rooms where data is stored.
Engaging third parties
We also engage third parties in the execution of our activities and other business activities. Think of mail, printing, hosting services and automation service providers. Insofar as these third parties process your data when performing the services, these third parties must process your data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. These third parties must have demonstrably taken appropriate security measures and observe confidentiality. We also meet the required contractual, technical and organizational measures.
Prestop as a processor
Prestop can act as processor for its customers. The work as a processor is performed by Prestop in accordance with the laws and regulations (including the AVG).
Request for inspection, correction and removal
You can view your personal details at any time and have them corrected or removed. You can also check whether all the information we have received from you is correct. Within four weeks we will provide you with an overview of the information that is known to us. If necessary, we charge costs, these are in accordance with the Cost reimbursement decision. You can send a written request with a copy of your proof of identity to Ekkersrijt 4611, 5692 DR Son and Breugel to the management.
With this disclaimer and privacy statement we want to give you clarity about the way we handle information on our website and your personal data. If you have questions about this document, you can contact us by mailing to email@example.com or by sending a letter to Prestop B.V. Ekkersrijt 4611, 5692 DR Son and Breugel.
We are Prestop. We make interactive solutions.
More than 25 years of experience.
We are there for anyone who is looking for a way to present, activate and interact with the greatest possible impact. Why are we the leading experts in this field? Because we have been creating interactive experiences since 1993 and do not spare any effort to constantly work on new developments in hardware and software. The guarantee: Our solutions provide amazement, interaction and valuable data. From the moment our collaboration starts, we offer unrivalled support.