Google & Prestop EventThursday 31 January 2019
Online ordering at the shopping floor or restaurant
McDonalds has proven that their Easy Order kiosks are the future of (self-service) restaurants. Kiosks bring a 30% increase in order value, higher customer satisfaction, shorter waiting lines and more. The recent roll-out of 1000 kiosks by Prestop in Germany for the Accell Group proves that retail has adopted kiosks.
Creating a custom kiosk requires efforts of multiple (technology) partners. Adyen, Prestop, PostNL, and Google will host a series of speakers that explain how to successfully implement kiosks in your business, how kiosks can be maintained and monitored, and most importantly, how kiosks can increase your profitability.
These market leaders will present relevant customer cases (ANWB, Tommy Hilfiger, etc.), figures, and tips for a successful roll-out of (webshop) kiosks.
Waar en Wanneer
- 12:00 | Lunch & walk-in
- 13:00 | Retail Buying Study | Thirza Commandeur (IPG)
- 13:30 | Retail evolution with Kiosks | Alexander Aelberts (Prestop)
- 14:00 | Connected Retail with Chrome Enterprise | Alex Lancee (Google)
- 14:30 | Coffee break & demos
- 15:00 | Google Cloud Ecosystem | Max van Zoest (Google Cloud)
- 15.15 | Adyen: next gen payments | Ynske van Vliet (Adyen)
Interactive Experience Center.
You are always welcome at Europe's largest Interactive Experience Center. Over 60 interactive solutions are there to be examined and tested. Our product managers and advisers are ready to meet you and to offer you a solution. The Interactive Experience Center is on Ekkersrijt 4611, Son en Breugel and can be visited outwith normal opening hours by appointment.