In-hous service engineer
Do you want to work with Europe's most innovative touch product, interactive solutions and hardware solutions company? You could be our new expert in all things computers, operating systems, network equipement and related hardware. Passionate about service provision? Then you're just who we're looking for!
If you're interested, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
or send a WhatsApp to +31(0)6-29096119!
This job includes:
- Handling and solving front-line support calls.
- Recording them in an internal tracking system. reporting, sening and testing repairs.
- Maintaining drivers and tools up-to-date for specific hardware uses.
- Configuring PCs and setting up leased or purchased information kiosks, touch tables, etc.
- Before a total solution is sent to the client, your job is to test all hardware and software components and to solve any problems alongside your colleagues.
- Monitoring expiring service contracts and licensing. monitoring high-risk clients via e.g. SiteRemote. managing incoming and outgoing computer equipment.
- You will be responsible for interactive solutions in Europe's biggest Interactive Experience Center. You will make sure all the systems operate correctly and are regularly updated with new configurations and versions of software.
- MBO training as a minimum.
- Good knowledge of hardware and operating systems.
- Knoweledge of Chrome OS and Android is an advantange.
While working for us you will become extensively familiar with, and trained in the use of, touchscreens, large format displays and our software packages such as Omnitapps and SiteKiosk secure browser.
Kills and qualities:
- Flexible: you can easily adapt to different ways of working, new tasks and ad-hoc situations.
- Solutions-oriented: You work in a targeted, systematic way to reach a solution, keeping the underlying issue in mind at all times.
- Customer-focused: You recognise customers' needs and wants.
- Not watching the clock. Our work sometimes runs over, so we can get the job done.
- You're adaptable and understand logistics. You're keen to learn and area good communicator.
- You have a good command of written and spoken English and Dutch (other languages are a bonus).
- You feel at home in a multidisciplinary, dynamic environment. You are driven and energetic.
- A fast-developing company.
- Only cool, challenging projects (ANWP, Sony, AH, Heineken, etc).
- Room to grow.
- A good salary and travel reimbursement.
- Fantastic people to work with.
Retail, the automotive sector and exhibitions are developing faster than ever. Customers expect fast, integrated omnichannel experiences. We promise all our users the ultimate experience. Connection with data, presentation, services and products is possible at the touch of a button. We're also always constantly working on the latest technologies and materials for state-of-the-art hardware and software. We guarantee the experience you want for all users, in all retail environments.
We're the biggest touch specialist in Benelux and a market leader in the development, production and installation of interactive solutions. From information and order kiosks, to touch tables and huge interactive video walls. In Europe's biggest Interactive Experience Center, visitors can try these interactive solutions out for themselves. An enthusiastic team of project managers and sales staff draws national and global attention to solutions produced by Prestop.
Contract type: full-time (40 hrs).
Acquisition following this vacancy is not appreciated.
Interactive Experience Center.
You are always welcome at Europe's largest Interactive Experience Center. Over 60 interactive solutions are there to be examined and tested. Our product managers and advisers are ready to meet you and to offer you a solution. The Interactive Experience Center is on Ekkersrijt 4611, Son en Breugel and can be visited outwith normal opening hours by appointment.